Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

I am having a neck fusion next Wednesday. When I went in for

Customer Question

I am having a neck fusion next Wednesday. When I went in for my presurgery testing they found I had a U.T.I. . I was put on 500mg of Kerflex 4 times a day. I took one this morning and forgot to take them throughout the day. Can I take 3 tonight to catch up?
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Are you experiencing any numbness or tingling?
Customer: I have had the neck issues for a long while and have intermittent numbness and tingling.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Anil replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
I understand your concern.

Well as you describe,you should take 2 tablets tonight and later start it again as per directed from tomorrow morning.

Also take them after eating meals.

Start a probiotic also.

You should hydrate yourself with plenty of fluids.

Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s request to avoid poor/bad rating.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.