Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Experience:  Medical Doctor Trained at a Top Academic Institution
55099014

Throughout the day I get to where I can't speak very clearly

Customer Question

Throughout the day I get to where I can't speak very clearly clearing my throat, harking of mucous, and using Sea Breeze nose spray which helps clear my voice box. I do smoke for years but there isn't any blood showing up. Let me know.
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?
Customer: No sir, no breathing problems but I have had this for a year or so. My doctor in Sherman says I need to stop smoking. I also have bronchitis.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: My mother once had a nodule on her throat and couldn't speak for six months.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 4 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

This sounds like post nasal drip and allergies

have you tried zyrtec or flonase?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Zyrtec makes me so sleepy and no, I have not tried Flonase. Thank you. My doctor says the same thing but while I am at the Casino playing I get to where I can hardly speak.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I am satisfied with your professional response to my concerns. My money is limited so thank you for your assistance.

I would use allegra instead of zyrtec with flonase

it will help and is non sedating

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Thanks for this question

I strive for 5 star service for all customers.

If you have more questions, just reply.