Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Oct 2016. I was in auto accident. Lady slammed into right at

Customer Question

Oct 2016. I was in auto accident. Lady slammed into right at side of my vehicle. It was a busy road and busy time of day. All I could do was hit my brakes hard to stop
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: I injured my foot. Have horrible pain all time. Can't put a shoe on. I.jections didn't help My atty does not want to put this in the suit. I had whiplash Right shoulder injury and back i.jury. thing is I already have chronic pain. The foot pain I marked down on a sheet you Dr first visit. Then the pain was off and on. In JanuAry. It became severe. MRI says arthritis. I know it's from hitting those brakes. I need someone else to agree. I also need help to stop pain
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: Standing and walking makes worse. But throbs constantlh
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I'm on a pain pump. I.think he's going to drop me as a patient because the insurance hadnt pd. His bills. My spine is 95 percent collapsed along with other issues and the foot. I can't leave my home now except Dr appts. If he drops me I won't be able to handle the paim.m
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm very depressed and crying all time. Pain is really getting yo me. I never sleep.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 months ago.

Dr. Phil here. I'm happy to help.

Was it a crush injury?

just click send to reply