Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I had a prescription for adderall but never have the time to…

Customer Question
I had a prescription...

I had a prescription for adderall but never have the time to go back will you guys fill

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

None nd no allergies adderall was the only prescription that I've had in the last few years

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No im very fortunate to be as healthy as I am

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
5/28/2017
Doctor: Dr. Captain, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. Captain
Dr. Captain, Board Certified Physician

If it may help clarify some misunderstanding, justanswer.com is structured as a system to be a source of information for customers, and although we are actual, real, licensed physicians who are helping, there is no system with this particular website for us to establish true patient/physician relationships. Because of this, we are not legally able to prescribe prescriptions or personal referrals for our customers on this site. Even though we can't prescribe meds or direct referrals here, I can certainly still offer you some options that may suit your needs, but they require a telephone call… and that comes with an additional cost, unfortunately. Is this something that interests you? Would you like to proceed?