Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Why do I keep getting a fungal infection between the but all

Customer Question
the sudden JA: Have you seen...
why do I keep getting a fungal infection between the but all the sudden
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: yes I just want second opinion I'm starting nystatin cream
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: no
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/17/2017
Doctor: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor replied 6 months ago

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

Ok thank you I do mixed martial arts brazkalisn jiu jitsy and work in hot pizzeria all the sudden it started happening 4 months ago I kinda had same thing g but dr have me bates and an I flex this time the doctor gave me nystatin cream a year ago I had a possible std contact but at my physical which was 7 months after the incident hiv and everything was negative

The most common cause of recurrent fungal infections is moisture in the area. So keep the area dry and do not put any chemical like scents etc. Wear cotton underwear. If the Nystatin cream does not resolve the infection and there is recurrence, you may need oral anti fungal medicines; the recommended regimen is fluconazole 150 mg every other day for 3 doses, followed by weekly fluconazole 150-200 mg for 6 months.

Also apply the Nystatin cream for 7 days more once all the symptoms had gone. This will prevent the recurrence.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.Thanks for using Just Answer.
It cause me cause it says re accident fungal infections is hiv but I tested negative and it was 4th generation test

Fungal infections are common in all the people and recurrent fungal infections are highly common in general population.

You should not worry at all about HIV especially with 4th generation test being negative.

It is privilege assisting you.

Hello Tony,

Was this information helpful to you? I would be glad to answer any further questions. It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

Can I ask you one more thing sir does this look like a rash forming or acne break out it is my forearm

This is more likely to be acne break out. Do not treat it aggressively by local cream as it is likely to resolve spontaneously.

I have one more question for youis this red spot on my tongue Normal and does my tongue look normal thanks doctor
Doctor: Dr. Captain, Board Certified Physician replied 5 months ago
Dr. Captain
Dr. Captain, Board Certified Physician

Hello, I’m Dr. Captain. It appears your previous expert has opted out. I have read your post and your query, and your entire conversation, including reviewing your images. I can imagine you must be quite concerned, and I’m glad you’ve decided to get information from the experts, instead of randomly online.

About me: I am a Family Medicine physician, trained and board-certified in the US with active licenses and certification, and 10 years of experience in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Obstetrics and Gynecology. I have advanced training in Integrative Medicine & Functional Medicine, Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-versed in Alternative Medicine. So far, 99.6% of the Justanswer community of customers has found my answers helpful, and I currently have the honor of being the highest rated clinician on the site! I will do my best to win over your approval as well!

Excellent Reviews: For your review, here is a direct link with my current ratings: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-familydoctor/

To answer your direct question, the red spot on your tongue looks completely normal. Does not represent any fungal or infectious origin. Looks perfectly normal.

Based on different times of day, different diet changes (acidic, basic foods, other specific correlatives), the buds on the tongue can sometimes look more or less red

Are there any parts of our discussion about your posted question and the discussions and answers you've had that you feel are missing to meet our goal of a 5-star review from you?

Does this look. Kemal I see a little bump on. One side I tested for stds in self and was all negative could that just be irritation from jerking the penis

his looks fully normal. The tissues are, normally, not always uniform. I see nothing concerning here

I had c diff last summer so rsterdsy I went to my physician because my throst was on fire and today it is even worse she won't give me anything for it cause if the c diff what can I do in doing a garlic pill twice a day vitamins c twice a day tumeric cepracall today I started apple cyder vinager what can I do doc I'm going nuts
I'm also coughing up a storm and chest hurts when I cough
Dr. Captain
Dr. Captain
Dr. Captain, Board Certified Physician