Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have been on the internet to see how to "fix" my issue. I

Customer Question

I have been on the internet to see how to "fix" my issue. I have stringy soft stools often when I urinate. Last week I had an event where I actually filled my underwear with stool and didn't even have an urge to go to the bathroom. I am panicked about this problem. This is the third time in my lifetime that I have had this issue. I remember one of the other times I did have an urge to go but could not hold it. Where do I go from here. I am not only panicked but shockingly embrassed.
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: No issues/symptoms. I have had my gallbladder and one kidney removed. I have never been regular with bowel movements
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I have just changed medications. I have atrial Fribulation and high blood pressure. I have a new doctor that changed my meds and added a cholesteral drug. One of the new drugs makes me very tired. I thought I was doing fine on the old drugs
JA: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?
Customer: Yes, and I just had a "Wellness Check" with Humana, last week, where he took my blood pressure, 138/90 I think. I am coming up on my yearly physical about August.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

What is your age and gender?