Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Just on last Friday I had licked lady vagina and nothing

Customer Question
hi JA: Hello. What seems to...
hi
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: just on last Friday I had licked lady vagina and nothing else
JA: How long have you been dealing with the issue? In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: I m scared of hiv
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I started using pep
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Medical
5/17/2017
Doctor: Dr.Anil, Doctor replied 8 months ago
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
Please provide more information regarding your question so I can help you in detail.

Do you have any cuts,wound inside mouth,lips,tongue?

History of unprotected sex also?

Thanks.

Waiting for your response.

No unprotected sex but have gums n broken tooth recently thr is redness in throat but showed to doctor he gave me tablets but didn't take bec I started using pep but now redness in throat is disappearing little by little scared of HIV did gonorrhoea test before two days of exposure results are negative

Thanks for all these additional information.
I understand your concern.

Well Transmission is theoretical possible, provided the female has HIV/AIDS and you have active bleeding or opened abrasions or cuts in the mouth or the tongue. Infected vaginal secretions coming in contact with the abraded mucosa of the oral cavity can cause transmission of HIV. However saliva kills HIV virus.
So risk is much less with oral sex as compared to vaginal or anal sex.

Having said this,chances of HIV are less likely.
Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It’s request to avoid poor/bad rating.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

I m using pep but have side effects which are unbearable diarrhoea I m scared of getting my liver and kidney damage by using pep can I stop pep n do test of HIV which is called rapid pcr test I hope this test which is done by 7 day and if it comes negative I can stop pep

Thanks for the follow-up.

You should go for HIV RNA PCR test 2-3 weeks after exposure.

I m using side effects of using pep shall I stop

Yes.

I wan know can I do all std test after seven days n if it comes negative the means I don't have HIV

Window period-Window period is the time between first infection and when the test can reliably detect that infection.

Specific STD Window Periods are as follows-
Gonorrhea= 2 to 7 days.
Chlamydia =2 to 6 weeks .
Syphilis= 10 to 90 days.
HIV 2 weeks to 3 months performed test at different weeks.

Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor