Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
41363181

I just received results from the Dutch hormone test. I'm

Customer Question

I just received results from the Dutch hormone test. I'm showing progesterone within normal ranges but several Androgen levels are Above /below range DHEA is 645 Female 41yrs
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: Etiocholanolone 1245
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Started testing due to joint pain and overall feeling of inflammation. Had episodes of whole body feeling hot to the touch. Food sensitivity showed eggs very high so stopped those and haven't had the feeling again (only been two weeks though)
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: Rest, and food elimination has helped Also my recovery after exercise is very long. A 3-4 mile walk on a Monday has been fatigued through Friday.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

high androgen levels in woman can be a sign of polycystic ovarian syndrome which can cause ovarian cysts, weight gain, excessive body and face hair growth in women.

you need to consult with an endocrinologist with these blood tests

and see if you have polycystic ovarian syndrome.

there are treatments which can help.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Okay Thank you.

you are welcome

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you may have to scroll down to see the ratings area in blue

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com