Dr. Mo
Dr. Mo, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Urgent Care Physician
96392890

I am exhausted and working a full time night job and just

Customer Question

I am exhausted and working a full time night job and just started school to get my bachelors degree. I am having the worst time trying to focus when I study. I have tried samples of Adderall and they make me feel "normal". I want to get a perscription for it.
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I have no allergies, no medical conditions. I am 49 and healthy, just tired and cant focus. I only take vitamins.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No. Most recent physical exam was April 17th, 2017 for a new job. Cholesterol was 182, Fasting Sugar 83, BP 114/82.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Mo replied 5 months ago.

Hi. The process would be to have a psychiatric assessment for ADD or ADHD. This can be done by a psychologist or psychiatrist. The medicine is controlled and needs to be prescribed in person. So after you have tested positive then next step is to get the prescription. Hope that helps. Ther wouldn't be any virtual practice that could order the medicine for you online or by phone.