Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Swollen foot very bad pain when i walk arthitis? no injuries

Customer Question
swollen foot very bad pain...
swollen foot very bad pain when i walk arthitis?
JA: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?
Customer: no injuries 400 plus pounds the swelling 2 days
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: took xrays a couple moths ago he said it showed arthitis
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/15/2017
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

What is your age & gender?

Have you taken any treatment for this pain/swelling?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

The symptoms you have described of having swollen foot with bad pain since last 2 days is most likely because of arthritis.Arthritis is a form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints.But, there are many kinds of arthritis, each with different symptoms and treatments. Most types of arthritis are chronic.

The main treatment is nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) These are anti-inflammatory drugs that can also relieve pain and stiffness.Low dose corticosteroids like prednisolone may be required.Also medications like Glucosamine and Chondroitin may be prescribed.

Following is recommended for you now:

• Take tab. Ibuprofen 400 mg from the counter.
  • Apply heat in the form of a warm wash cloth applied to the area for 10 minutes or so 2 or 3 times a day increase blood flow to the area allowing to subside the inflammation
  • Apply analgesic gel such as diclofenac sodium twice a day
  • Have bed rest as much as possible.

All this will help you greatly.

Also you will need prescription medications for this to relieve the pain & treat arthritis accordingly.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Do you have any other follow up question?

Dr Josh
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor