How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. K. Your Own Question
Dr. K.
Dr. K., MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 4523
Experience:  Board certified.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. K. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Take alzrapolam 2.50 nightly as needed and ambien 20mg every

Customer Question

take alzrapolam 2.50 nightly as needed and ambien 20mg every night. I am unemployed and have nom insurance. Obama wants you to pay for hardship programs when you have not money,.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: yes I have a primary but he is uncertain to prescribe anbiem and alprazolam which I got from pulmonolist who I used to work for but now I dom't and she wants me to pay visit whch an range from 175-235. I cant make these commitments until I know about unemployment.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: HTN, 5colon polys resected at 39years of age, depression major part but not suicide
JA: I'm sorry if I'm reading you wrong here, but it seems as though you might be considering committing suicide or hurting yourself. Am I right?
Customer: no,how is that? I take meds as prescribed
JA: Okay. Let's try this again. How can I help you?
Customer: i need prescriptions
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: ive been unemployed a
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: Medical
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Will I be given a script?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I've been umemployed with no insurance. I cant make any more bills.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Why by mail can you answer me now?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I only have 4 days lrft
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 5 months ago.
This is a question and answer website, you will need to see a Dr in person for ambien and alprazolam. They are controlled substances so legally must be prescribed in person with a written prescription. It you only have a few days left, you will need to see urgent care. Nobody is going to give you those doses long term. You will need a drug withdrawal program. If you need help finding one in your area, let me know.
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 5 months ago.
I'm Camille and I'm a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :-)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company. I am sorry but at this time we do not offer prescription service or Doctor's notes, but may be able to do so in the future, so please check back at a later date. Experts can not direct you to a specific Physician for any kind of treatment or services which includes requests for Doctors that can/will write certain medication prescriptions for you as this is handled on a case by case basis by the individual Physicians you may choose for your hands on care.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Camille - Moderator