Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I had symptoms of pregnancy for over 2-3 weeks such as waves

Customer Question

Hello.
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I had symptoms of pregnancy for over 2-3 weeks such as waves of nausea, waves of 30 second head aches, and than on a cycle day of 36 i started to bleed heavy. First the blood was dark dark blood that showed on the pad at black and then once there for 5 minutes showed dark dark red. It lasted 2 days of heavy bleeding, 1 day of light bleeding, then stopped for 1 whole day with just a little bit of light brownish watery bleeding for just like an hour. Than today after not having any blood for a day it is coming back kinda watery but very very dark again but not as much as the first days and not as often... What could this be? Its very weird for me.
JA: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?
Customer: Daily
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Both daily
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 5 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.