Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

MY SISTER HAS BEEN BY A DOCTOR, WITH HAVING ISTISIST A

Customer Question

MY SISTER HAS BEEN BY A DOCTOR, WITH HAVING ISTISIST A WOMAND PROBLEM THAT THERE IS NO CURE. SHE IS IN MORTAL PAIN AND HER SITUATION IS DANGEROUS, IS VERY LOW. I AM AFRAID FOR HER. YOUR OPINION PLEASE WOULD HELP US. HELEN SISTASIS
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: SHE HAS HAD THIS PAIN FOR OVE ONE YEAR. HER FAMILY DOCTOR SAID THERE IS NO CURE. IN 2017, I HAVE A HARD TIME IN BELIEVING THIS. I SEEL SO SORRY FOR HER. HELEN R
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: NO NOT TO MY KNOWLEDGE. SHE HAD A HISTORECTOMY, NO CHILDREN, IS A WIDOW, PASSING WATER EVERY OFTEN AND IS BECOMING DEPRESSED. SHE IS MY SISTER.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 4 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

where is she passing water from? her vagina? her rectum?

when was her hysterectomy? where is her pain?

has she consulted with a pain management doctor to help decrease her pain?