Dr. Captain
Dr. Captain, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  I have specialized in common problems for men, women, children, and the elderly.
72350808

Thank you. My question is about Mold Inhalation Symptoms.

Customer Question

Hi, Thank you. My question is about Mold Inhalation Symptoms
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: None Yes, I had an episode that when I entered to the place it was a really strong mold smell after the rain
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: and after about 9 hours I felt dizzy and I fainted I suffer from migraines since I was 16
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Can i ask when were you exposed to the mold? Also did you have any coughing or shortness of breath? Lastly, would you ind specifying your exact question, are you asking about what symptoms you can have after inhalation of mold?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I developed other symptoms like shortness of breath, cough and dizziness. The symptoms stopped once I stop working in that place.

Thanks for the additional information, so is your question about whether the mold can have lasting damage to your health? Also how long ago was this episode? Also, If you get a phone call request, that is an automated site response. I DID NOT send it. Thanks!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I was denied from Workers compensation due to my migraine history and I need to know if those symptoms were related to the mold inhalation or to my migraine. I need an answer in writing because I can't find a doctor in my area that is willing to give me a diagnose for my worker's compensation claim
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
If you want I can send you the medical records.

Thanks for the information, unfortunately this is a medical advice and information website, we cant provide you with a diagnosis which you can use for compensation claims, it wont hold up ina court of law simply because without an examination a diagnosis cannot be held as being valid. I will opt out of this question, you can contact customer services for a refund if you wish, here is their information.

Customer services

Expert:  Dr. Captain replied 5 months ago.

Hello, it looks like your previous expert opted out of the question. Do you have any follow up questions you'd like to ask here?

Your Doctor: I am a Family Medicine physician, trained and board-certified in the US with active licenses and certification, and 10 years of experience in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Obstetrics and Gynecology. I have advanced training in Integrative Medicine & Functional Medicine, Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-versed in Alternative Medicine. So far, 99.5% of the Justanswer community of customers has found my answers helpful, and I currently have the honor of being the highest rated clinician on the site! I will do my best to win over your approval as well!

Excellent Reviews: For your review, here is a direct link with my current ratings: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-familydoctor/

To You: I have read your post and your query, and your conversation with the previous expert. I'm sorry for the stress this must be causing you! I can imagine you must be quite concerned, and I’m glad you’ve decided to get information from the experts, instead of randomly online. As the previous expert noted, we cannot provide formal documentation or diagnoses online, for the reasons stated, but we are happy to provide you with answers to questions you may have.