Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Is this free, Is it confidetial? Ok so i dont have to give a

Customer Question

Is this free
JA: The Doctor's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: Is it confidetial ?
JA: We keep all your personally identifiable information confidential and even have people that double check to make sure something doesn't slip through. Your question goes out to the Doctor's and then gets published with the answer to help others with similar problems.
Customer: Ok so i dont have to give a name etc ?
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: I know the cause of my syptoms but its the long term effexts i want an answer about
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: In relation to my question yes i have pcos and required clomid to conceive first time
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Please ask your question and i will be happy to answer it for you.