Thanks for staying Online. I am posting my answer below-
This is most likely due to compression of sciatica nerve. This is causing pain from lower side of back and further radiating to thigh, it can also cause numbness or tingling sensation in thighs and heel.
Also the good news for patients is that sciatica usually will get better on its own, and the healing process usually only takes a few days or weeks.
Well, you can follow these measures to get free from Sciatica pain-
1. You can apply ice packs on your lower back for 15 minutes, and can be repeated 3-4 times a day.
2. Stretching exercises for your low back can help you feel better and may help to relieve nerve root compression.
3. You should take help from physical therapist. Physical therapy includes various modalities like - Short wave diathermy,Infra red and Wax therapy , these will help you a lot.
4. You can start with OTC Motrin and can be taken in dosage of 400 mg every 4 hours.
5. Muscle relaxants would also be helpful for your condition.
6. You should take bed rest, and remain away from lifting any heavy objects.
7. In case, symptoms doesn't improve after 2 weeks, then your doctor can prescribe certain anti-seizure and anti-depressant medications. It helps in blocking pain messages sent to the brain.
Most likely such condition would get better on its own, and the healing process usually only takes a few days or weeks.
Please follow measures, as suggested in this post.
Hope this helped
If you have any further question then you can ask me.
Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.