Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Normal bp normal temp normal oxy ..had viral menningitis two

Customer Question

normal bp normal temp normal oxy ..had viral menningitis two weeks ago experincing attacks of weakness
JA: Is this consistent, or is there some fluctuation in blood pressure?
Customer: bp is just fine
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: i'm one of your monthly customers
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 5 months ago.

Weakness is something expected after an illness specially meningitis. Since your blood pressure, temperature and oxygen saturation is fine there is nothing much to worry about. This can be due to dehydration or electrolyte deficiency. I would recommend you to increase your fluid intake specially juices and take high protein diet. You can take tablet tylenol if you are experiencing body aches as well.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 5 months ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.