Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Last 2 months I have been having an issue with my pelvic

Customer Question

Last 2 months I have been having an issue with my pelvic region When I drive I get a sudden pumping pressure in my penis. I feel it in my stomach and it makes me dizzy and short of breath Went to urologist had sonogram notthing wrong in pelvc region but still feel pumping pressure in penis
JA: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: no vomiting or nasusea 2 montsh
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: december went to emergency room for broncitis after I had an episode of shortness of breath while driving had endoscopy and diagnosed with mild acid reflux
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 4 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

you mostly get this pumping pressure when you are sitting down or driving?

do you get an erection when this happens?

you could be having pressure on your penile bulb when you sit for a long period of time.