DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I guess so, yes I am in care of a few dr. I was diagnosed

Customer Question

I guess so
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: yes I am in care of a few dr. I was diagnosed whith hiv last year after they looked for cancer for about 6 monthes........
JA: Are you keeping a personal medical record while dealing with this?
Customer: had some ultra sounds done for enlarged lymph nodes in groin they wear enlarged a lot but was told they would go away as we got hiv under control well hiv has been great for about 8 months now................
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: still have very bad night sweats never feel right I did not loose weight but did gain some wastold that was hiv meds but now lots of pain and uncomfortabilty in groun arenew ultra sound other day shows some of the nods at4.3 5.4 cm last year they were half that
Category: Medical
Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 5 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Sorry to hear about your health

So you doctor didn't done suggest to have a biopsy of the lymph node ?

Regards

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
we did last year biopsy with small needle came back neg but now more then doubled in size also constant diarea and I have R A also under control I think so but feel like shit a lot
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
no thank u

Thanks for information

I would suggest that you should have an excision biopsy of the lymph node in which case all of the lump will be removed and then have a histopathology of the excised node. HIV can cause lymph node enlargement but of you HIV is controlled and swelling is still increasing an excision biopsy is the way to go

Good luck

I am available and happy to assist you any further if you do need any further clarification on this

Do feel free to ask for any further information till you are satisfied that I have provided you with a 5 star rating service.

Regards