Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have a question about my mental health, can you help me?

Customer Question

JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: chronic depression, no interest in anything, no hope for future, no dreams, no libido energy, zest for life, ambition, self-esteem, anxiety at point of shaking throughout my body, I do not even see myself in the future, I have grandchildren and can't enjoy thnem
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: for several years since my early years, I remember in grammer school and before alone and cring all the time, I have always felt like I was never like the other kids, my sister undermined everything I did, she was older, she even told all high school when I started my period, mom did nothing but laugh
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I was molested by my 19 year old coisin when I was barely 4 yrs. old and no one believed me
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 4 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you are having these symptoms of depression and anxiety.

there are medications and treatments which can help you

you have to see a doctor for evaluation

you will benefit from seeing a primary care doctor or psychiatrist.

do you have a doctor you can see?

what questions can I help you answer?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have seen many psychiatrists and taken many anti-depressant's and bi-polar medications, they seem to have no effect on my condition, I have very little if none family or friend support system, my family is to say the least very dysfunctional and seems too think all I need to do is forget this and go on with my life. I have heard of a Psychiatric portion that deals with medication called a Psychiatric Pharmacologists, will this be something I need to regulate my medication(s)?bannerIf I Give You A FREE Year Subscription…
Will You Take Advantage Of Me?Hi Judy Wallace,Matt Insley here. I’m Zach Scheidt’s publisher.And frankly, what I’m about to share with you should outright get me fired…See, along with your FREE copy of The Big Book of Income, I want to give you a full year’s subscription (a $99 value), to Zach’s real moneymaker, Lifetime Income Report, for FREE.I’ll be straight forward… there is a reason I’m putting my job on the line here.I’m under the impression that if Zach has an even longer timeframe to show you how to make even MORE income…Chances are you will be so pleased with your subscription; you will continue with our services for years to come.So I have set up a small business “experiment” where you can get a 1-year subscription absolutely free.That’s why I am so excited to bring this offer to the table.It’s a win-win for everyone.But before I get into the details, there is something else I want to give you…Zach Just Put The Finishing Touches On
THREE “Bonus” Chapters That I Want To ***** Hands…You see, Zach is constantly on the lookout for new income opportunities.Since the Big Book of Income has been published, Zach has uncovered many new ideas that should have had their own chapter.Ideas like…
Golf for FREE… AND Get Paid! You can make hundreds of dollars a week just to play golf, and NOT by becoming a course ranger… Not only will you get to play with influential people on corporate’s dime, you’ll get paid to do so.
A Little-Known Way To Get PAID To Lose Weight. Theres a company, that I bet not 1 in 100 Americans know about that literally pays you to workout. Imagine how much easier it will be to stick to your resolution if you’re actually getting paid to do it. No more excuses with this pact.
An Exciting Chance To Turn Your Cell Phone Photos Into Cash! This business pays for iPhone pictures and videos! One man made $20,000 in a matter of months…And so much more.Unfortunately, Zach didn’t have these HUGE moneymakers written up to make the first edition of his book.That’s a shame for anyone that only has the first edition of his book. But not for YOU!See, rather than get the printer on the phone and pay to have these Bonus Chapters added to a new edition of the book, I’ve worked out a better plan. And a way for you to get them for FREE.Keep in mind: This opportunity is only available to you, right now through this special web page. (Since you’ve already agreed to receive a FREE copy of Zach’s book.)Fact is, no one outside our small circle will ever receive this same invitation.Also please know, once you close out of this page, you’ll most likely never see this message ever again. This is a one-time offer.So if you’re interested, please read below carefully, and then decide what you want to do.Here’s the deal…As you know, you’ve been given a free 30-day trial of Zach’s monthly income advisory, Lifetime Income Report, with an automatic renewal to take place at the end of that period. (Don’t forget, you can cancel at anytime!)That means for the next month, you’ll have access to the man who’s managed multi-million dollar American fortunes for high-profile investors, absolutely free of charge.Until recently, Zach reserved this type of research for only his wealthiest clients and select members of the hedge fund community.In short: I believe no one else is better qualified to help guide you through – and prosper in – YOUR retirement than Zach Scheidt.And I want to make certain you don’t miss any of Zach’s important recommendations or new ideas over the next year.As you already know, a regular 1-year subscription to Lifetime Income Report is $99.Heck, with all that Zach provides I believe that is still a bargain. Similar products are over $500… (And not to mention the enormous fees Zach’s former clients had to pay!)But I know that you are serious about taking your income to the next level.So right now, through this special offer I wouldn’t expect you to pay anywhere near full price.Normally, I’d extend a 50% discount to get you onboard.And frankly, for what boils down to 13 cents a day, that’s about the best bargain you’ll find in the publishing biz.However, like I said at the beginning of this exclusive message, I want to do everything in my power to make sure you NEVER miss any of Zach’s income-generating opportunities – including the THREE Bonus Chapters I mentioned above.That’s why I’m goin

I am not sure what you mean by "Psychiatric portion"

you should be seeing an MD psychiatrist regularly to help regulate your medications.

it sounds like you have been battling these mental illness issues for a long time.

best to go back to see a psychiatrist again.

medical marijuana can help treat anxiety and depression symptoms in some patients. do you live in a state where medical marijuana is legal?