Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Who would be the best Dr. in the U.S. to evaluate and treat

Customer Question
HCM? JA: Have you seen a...
Who would be the best Dr. in the U.S. to evaluate and treat HCM?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No medication. I saw Dr. Sherrid and was not willing to go his route with Norpace which I was advised would make me weak. One of my primary symtons is weakness.
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: No allergy. I only take Klonopyn .75 to help me sleep. I also take caffiene about 400 mg. daily to combat fatigue.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Granuloma of the lungs known for the last 20 years. Told to ignore the nodules. Was treated 20 years ago.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/10/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 6 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

are you near Cleveland clinic?

just click send to reply

Family Physician, Doctor