Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Is Zolfed the same medication as Zolpidem?

Customer Question

Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Captain replied 5 months ago.

Hello, welcome to the JustAnswer.com question/answer interface.

Your Doctor: I am a Family Medicine physician, trained and board-certified in the US with active licenses and certification, and 10 years of experience in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Obstetrics and Gynecology. I have advanced training in Integrative Medicine & Functional Medicine, Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-versed in Alternative Medicine. So far, 99.5% of the Justanswer community of customers has found my answers helpful, and I currently have the honor of being the highest rated clinician on the site! I will do my best to win over your approval as well!

Excellent Reviews: For your review, here is a direct link with my current ratings: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-familydoctor/

To You: I have read your post and your query. Are you asking about Zoloft and Zolpidem?

Zoloft or Sertraline is an antidepressant, while Zolpidem is a sedative in the benzodiazepine family. They are both sometimes used to treat anxiety, but are very different medications.

Do you have more specific questions about these medications, I'm glad to answer any questions you have about either one, or both.