DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I've been having pain on the right side of my stomach. It's

Customer Question

I've been having pain on the right side of my stomach. It's a burning sort of a pain and comes and goes. Hurts for a minute or so and then goes away for a couple of minutes then comes back. Also it is worse when in sitting versus when I'm standing, and there is no change in the intensity of the pain when I walk or jump.
JA: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?
Customer: Since yesterday afternoon. My back aches when I bend down.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No surgerys, no medication I worked out on Sunday but my body did not hurt in those areas after working out. The stomach pain started yesterday and my back started this morning
Category: Medical
Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Your age and gender ?

Any cough or vomiting ?

Is it the first time you have such a pain ?

Regards

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
32, Female
No coughing or vomiting
And yes, this is the first time I've felt this kind of pain. It's an odd on and off burning pain so it's different than my gastritis felt.

Thanks for the information

The pain you have mentioned can be due to inflamed gall bladder. You need to get it evaluated as it will require an ultrasound of abdomen for further diagnosis. A possibility of stone in the gall bladder needs to be ruled out as well so I will suggest you to have a visit to your doctor for examination and abdominal ultrasound

Good luck

I am available and happy to assist you any further if you do need any further clarification on this

Do feel free to ask for any further information till you are satisfied that I have provided you with a 5 star rating service.

Regards