DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

My muscles ache all the time, feel like I have the flu,

Customer Question

My muscles ache all the time, feel like I have the flu, sometimes disappears for years, ( up to 5) now affecting my arms Seen neurologists cleaveland clinic, local reumotologist, my primary is holistic very good
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: My health is good. Doctors cannot give me an answer over 30 years. Today it is at its worse. Celebrrex helped about 80% for 2 years, it was great. Stopped due to GI upset. Take bit D3, mg., I am told not MS, ALS. Took EMG this week normal
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Thyroid level was boarderline.In doctors orders Iodine fixed. Have psoriase, inflation level high. Not bedbound push myself more couch potato
Category: Medical
Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

How old are you and your gender ?

Regards

Are you there ?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Female 69yrs

Thanks for the information

Considering that you have long standing problem and your investigations have turn out positive all the time I would consider a diagnosis of fibromyalgia. Fibromyalgia is a disorder of chronic widespread pain and heightened response to pressure. I would suggest that you should take duloxetine or pregablin to have a relief from your current symptoms. This will help you in the current situation. Fibromyalgia although not a serious condition but definitely a bothersome problem so needs to be treated

Good luck

I am available and happy to assist you any further if you do need any further clarification on this

Do feel free to ask for any further information till you are satisfied that I have provided you with a 5 star rating service.

Regards

Do you have anything else to ask ?

If done please leave a POSITIVE FEEDBACK so that I may be credited

Regards