Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I am a 55 year old male: and I have swollen legs, feet, and

Customer Question

I am a 55 year old male: and I have swollen legs, feet, and my calf muscles are rock hard. This just started a few weeks ago. At first I only had swelling at the top of where my socks ended. Now my legs are red and my foot is puffy.
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
Customer: Sir to be frank with you. I have COPD my diet sucks, and I get very little sleep. I've had these symptoms now for 5 months, but only recently have my calf muscle became rock hard, and my foot is puffy twice the normal size.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: i use opiates for R. A. My knees arein bad shape. I can hardly walk without the aid of a cane
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 4 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

do you have a picture?

what meds do you take?

just click send to reply