Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Something on my hands. Blisters but no pain. Won'go away.

Something on my hands. Blisters...
Something on my hands. Blisters but no pain. Won'go away. Travels, using antibiotic cream and hdrocortizone cream. Not working.
4/27/2017
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

This can be a fungal infection which is common in people having sweaty hands or use of excessive water, and the second possibility is dermatitis. I would recommend you to use ketoconazole cream available over the area. And if it does not improve then see a dermatologist.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best wishes.

Thanks doc, i also have this on my feet. I do believe it is a fungus. I do work outdoors. I will call my doctor tomorrow.

My pleasure to help you.

Regards.

Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor