Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Im from Monroe La, and am in search of a good hemotologist,

Customer Question
can help...one that except Medicaid? JA...
Im from Monroe La, and am in search of a good hemotologist, can help...one that except Medicaid?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Im trying to switch doc,...hydrcodon 10-325, folic acid,asprin, atorvastin, clonodine 0.3, clopidogrel, esomeprazole, hydralazine,hydroxyrea, isoboride, lisinopril, nifedipine, nitrostat, promethazine, and tamsulosin
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Ive had 2 heartattachs, Sickle-cell 2, and hypertension
JA: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?
Customer: My yearly check up is due now, and yes it runs in my family.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
4/24/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

pretty rural where you are.

Oncology Associate: Barron Scott MD*****#200, Monroe, LA 71201(###) ###-####/p>

Louisiana Oncology LLC*****#113, West Monroe, LA 71291(###) ###-####/p>

Oncology Associate: Gammage Jr Coy W MD*****# 7, Monroe, LA 71201(###) ###-####/p>

many of these oncologist will also be hematologist as well

have you seen any of them so far?

Family Physician, Doctor