Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Just checking to see what rouleaux blood is. Fine. A few

Just checking to see what rouleaux blood is.
JA: In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: Fine. A few years ago I had my blood looked at and they didn't know what it was. So I came across the paperwork and decided to look it up. They didn't see it as a priority. I don't show shortness of breath.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I take blood pressure meds at a really low level. I have a heart murmer. I used to work nights and ended up having a grand mal seisure. Saw a Neurologist and they found nothing.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Sorry, I can't talk on the phone where I am.

Rouleaux are stacks or aggregations of red blood cells (RBCs) which form because of the unique discoid shape of the cells in vertebrates. The flat surface of the discoid RBCs gives them a large surface area to make contact with and stick to each other; thus forming a rouleaux.it may be caused by incorrect blood smear preparation when blood is placed on a slide for microscopic examination. The formation causes RBCsto be stacked on top of each other.

Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Best.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
That would explain by I feel fine. Thank you.