How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 46315
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a ring shaped sore on my arm that is pus filled what

Customer Question

I have a ring shaped sore on my arm that is pus filled what is that I have been told it was eczema
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: I'm not in pain just itchy
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 4 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 4 months ago.

how old are you?

can you upload a clear jpg photo of this ring shaped skin sore?

do you see the "add file" link?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm 29 and yes I can
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Did you get the picture
Expert:  Dr. David replied 4 months ago.

no, I don't see it yet.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I just added it again
Expert:  Dr. David replied 4 months ago.

I see it

it looks like a skin infection like a staph or a MRSA skin infection or impetigo

you should see a doctor and get a skin culture to see what bacteria may be growing there

you may need special antibiotic creams and pills to help clear up the infection.

do you have health insurance to be able to see a doctor?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No I Dont have insurance
Expert:  Dr. David replied 4 months ago.

you can see a doctor at a local free medical clinic or university hospital

you should apply for or medicaid in your state for insurance.

you can use neosporin on the area until you see a doctor.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok thank you so much
Expert:  Dr. David replied 4 months ago.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you may have to scroll down to see the ratings area in blue

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

Thanks for using