Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I've been having alot of bloaty feeling the last few days.

Customer Question
I've been having alot of...
I've been having alot of bloaty feeling the last few days. And i feel like there is a knot right under my rib cage on the right side. no pain some nausea and diarerah
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: There isn't any pain. Just the bloaty feeling
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Had my gall bladder removed when I was 20ish
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Medical
4/18/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 7 months ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

how old are you?

what are you eating daily?

certain foods like milk, gluten in wheat protein in pasta, breads, pasta, carbohydrates can cause bloating in many patients.

you may want to keep a food diary to see what foods cause worse bloating

you may want to avoid milk for 1-2 weeks and gluten in white flour in pasta, bread, carbs for 1-2 weeks and see if this helps your symptoms

eating more protein and eggs and nuts and fruits and vegetables can help you feel better.

Family Physician, Doctor