DR.EHTISHAM
DR.EHTISHAM, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS
41140702

I have severe lower back pain and nerve pain in flank area.

Customer Question

I have severe lower back pain and nerve pain in flank area. Had operation in 2013 and no relief Pain is becoming unbearable any suggestions
JA: Have you had any recent injuries? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: No recent injury I take 6 tylnonl arthritic daily but little relief
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I do have Parkinson and have gone to see dc Burnham in Lacombe but there phones seem to be out off service now ???
Category: Medical
Expert:  DR.EHTISHAM replied 5 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What kind of spinal problem you have and which surgery was performed ?

Regards

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Plate and 2 screwsL34 fushion L45

Thanks for the information

I would suggest that you do start taking some more potent analgesic like Naproxen and Tramadol. Even if they don't work gabapentin is another option. Secondly I would like you to have a repeat imaging to find out if any further surgical intervention is possible or not. Physical therapy should be combined with the medical treatment to get a better response

Good luck

I am available and happy to assist you any further if you do need any further clarification on this

Do feel free to ask for any further information till you are satisfied that I have provided you with a 5 star rating service.

Regards

Do you have any more question? If you have do ask

If done please don't forget to leave a POSITIVE RATING so that I may be credited for my services

Regards