Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I'm seriously worried Iv gained 30 pounds wit in the last

Customer Question

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'm seriously worried Iv gained 30 pounds wit in the last two months and have no Energy I'm very worried because Iv always been around the same weight my hole life and Iv not changed anything please help if possible
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Not yet and subxon but Iv been taken them the last 3 years
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Not that I can think of I'm not pregnant but my stomach looks like I'm around 8 months I just don't understand and why I have no energy anymore as well
JA: How long has this been bothering you? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: None and this has been going on for the last 6 months but has got worse in the last two months
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 5 months ago.

Well Tania this seems to be related to hormone imbalance most likely thyroid dysfunction or PCOS. I would recommend you to get your thyroid profile done along with an ultrasound of the pelvis to rule out any ovarian cysts. Exercise regularly, avoid fatty meals and take lots of fluids.

Hope this helps.

Please do not forget to leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Regards.

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 5 months ago.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.