Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Ow can I get rid of ealey, no I have not seen a DR and I…

Customer Question
Ow can I get...

Ow can I get rid of ealey

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No I have not seen a DR and I take Vitimine D and D and Potassium Vitimine

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have RH netive blood I am a 88 year old female I have 4 kids my blood is rh netive

Doctor's Assistant: In general, how has your health been lately?

Quit well

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
4/2/2017
Doctor: Dr. Ravoof, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Ravoof
Dr. Ravoof, Doctor

Dear customer,

Thank you for the question.

What symptoms are you having? What investigations were done? What did your doctor suggest? What do you mean by "ealey"?