Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Had unprotected sex last night and now notice it slightly…

Customer Question
Had unprotected sex last...

Had unprotected sex last night and now notice it slightly burns when I pee. It was my first time having sex. I am uncircumcised and there were many times throught the night where I felt discomfort and over stimulations from the head of my penis (mainly due to it rubbing against dry skin or her pulling the foreskin back too much

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?

No

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/1/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

You could have an STI

can you get checked?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can but would like an idea of what to expect for peace of mind till I can see the doctor tomorrow. The burning started in less than 24 hours.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
from the time of actually intercourse

You will probably get some pain and penis discharge

it is probably gonorrhea or chlamydia

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I haven't experienced any discharge. The thing that puzzles me is why did the symptoms start so soon? I heard these things take at least 24 hours. I also heard the it could be a UTI

It could be a UTI. Yes

but I would mainly be worried about an STI

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is it possible that my penis is just severely chaffed from this experience. I never had sex up to this point and being uncircumcised the head of my penis is not used to such friction stress involved with intercourse.

Of course