Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Thanks for efficiency and support, i will prepare my

Customer Question
Thanks for efficiency and...

Thanks for efficiency and support , i will prepare my accurate question about treatement change in case of psycho affective disorder later .For now please can you aswer me the question in sexolology , as far as each time female is interested by me and shows me interest i get blocked and scared and do not react ,so i have no affective connection even frequently at home with my wife ?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

More appetite because of stress , more weight , heartbeat next to woman , frustration , anger , afterwards sadness and humor changes

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Of course , long time depraved from sex before and after marriage ,at first trauma caused by my mother's major depression at the age of 3 childhood that lead to successful behavior therapy at the age of 28 , i only had to take half a pill a day pimozide , but stopped it during a trip before marriage and since 5 years til now i had to take sodium valproate(depakine) with pimozide .my doctor moved to Canada and since 5 years i manage my treatement with care following his old prescriptions, a doctor prescribed me zolen 200 instead of pimozide because it is not always available but for now i didn't change the prescription

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?

I feel this way since i was forced to follow medical studies by my father ,who is a professor in ophtalmology , i reached to a doctor in paris that gave me a treatment moclamine for several weeks that i did not support and drove to a medical fault.since the age of 23 i felt more apart from females and found comfort in praying and meditation , lately i sawa sexologist who gave me a book to read about psychology that wasnot efficient

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
4/1/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

how can I help?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Thanks for efficiency and support , i will prepare my accurate question about treatement change in case of psycho affective disorder later .For now please can you aswer me the question in sexolology , as far as each time female is interested by me and shows me interest i get blocked and scared anddo not react ,so i have no affective connection even frequently at home with my wife ?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?

I feel this way since i was forced to follow medical studies by my father ,who is a professor in ophtalmology , i reached to a doctor in paris that gave me a treatment moclamine for several weeks that i did not support and drove to a medical fault.since the age of 23 i felt more apart from females and found comfort in praying and meditation , lately i saw a sexologist who gave me a book to read about psychology that was not efficient

So how can I help with this problem

you have identified it thoroughly

It is a psychological problem

you need counseling

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Thanks for efficiency and support , i will prepare my accurate question about treatement change in case of schizo affective disorder later .For now please can you aswer me the question in sexolology , as far as each time female is interested by me and shows me interest i get blocked and scared anddo not react ,so i have no affective connection even frequently at home with my wife ?

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?

Doctor: Dr. Captain, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. Captain
Dr. Captain, Board Certified Physician

Hello, welcome to the JustAnswer.com question/answer interface. It looks like the other doctor has opted out from your question - are you still interested in information?

I am a Family Medicine doctor, trained and board certified in the US with active licenses and certification, and 10 years of experience in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Obstetrics and Gynecology, as well as Integrative Medicine & Naturopathy, with advanced training in Neurology, Cardiovascular Medicine, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, and Psychiatry. I am also well-trained in Functional Medicine. So far, 99% of the Justanswer community of customers has found my answers helpful, and I currently have the honor of being the highest rated clinician on the site. I will do my best to win over your approval as well!

- For your review, here is a direct link with my current ratings: http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-familydoctor/

I have read your post and your query. I'm sorry for the stress this must be causing you! I can imagine you must be quite concerned, and I’m glad you’ve decided to get information from the experts, instead of randomly online. I’m interested to hear a little more about what you've been experiencing, but most important is for us to proceed in a way that works best for you. Since everyone has a bit of a different approach, for the purpose of our conversation here, would you prefer:

1) A brief telephone call, where we can eliminate the keyboard and cover whatever material you'd like, in real time. With this approach, you can certainly as many (or few) questions as you’d like, and we can cover topics which may be more embarrassing to some to write down, and of course - without the hassle of typing.

2) A direct, summary response to your post. I can provide you with both general and focused thoughts that can help you better understand your situation and the relevant medical facts.

3) A more back-and-forth approach to dialog, where we can both converse, and provide a longer series of questions and answers, with the opportunity to have more details clarified and expanded, over a longer period of time.

— There is no difference in charges for either of the first two styles of answers. No matter which you select, I will remain here in the dialog to answer any follow-up questions without additional charges. My goal is to give you a response that meets your needs. If you’d like a quick answer, I’m more than happy to provide that. On the other hand, if you’d like a more detailed response, I generally prefer not to rush any answers, and I hope you will never feel rushed with me, either. No matter what you choose, the goal is for your satisfaction, and I’ll do my best to take the appropriate time to help you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I am sorry for the delay of my answer for i had an issue with mylaptop and I was on a trip.Thanks a lot Dr Captain for your concern and rewarding answers, .I opt for the third option back and forth approach to dialogue , so that can both converse.i am looking for your nice and pertinent reply.If you think my answer is late the second summary response to my post is either welcomed .Blessings

Sounds good to me! What is it that you think your wife may be missing at home? Do you think you're missing anything?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I miss affection , love ,my wife concern for my problems ,someone to speak to , to rely on ,common interests and time spent out together , although she misses the money i sometimes didn't provide her for raising the kid , for I was not satisfied and negleted giving money for my daughter said it is all that what her mom wanted from me , althought I know she cares really. for my wife works and is not communicative and much independant and egocentric I think and my friends told me she needs professional counseling for she was violent and calls only when she needs something .Most of all I miss sex at home .I can't have affairs outside .I tried to divorce but i failed because of this kind of schizo affective disorder in medical historic report .My daughter ,11 is aware of all theses problems and tries to carry with me these worries .
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I miss affection , love ,my wife concern for my problems ,someone to speak to , to rely on ,common interests and time spent out together , although she misses the money i sometimes didn't provide her for raising the kid , for I was not satisfied and negleted giving her money .I left interesting jobs and careers because of this instability and luck of support . my daughter said money is all that what her mom wanted from me , althought I know she cares really. for my wife works and is not communicative nor kind and much independant and egocentric I think and my friends told me she needs professional counseling for she was violent and calls only when she needs something .Most of all I miss sex at home .I can't have affairs outside .I tried to divorce but i failed because of this kind of schizo affective disorder in medical historic report .My daughter ,11 is aware of all theses problems and tries to carry with me these worries .
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I miss affection , love ,and don't know how to approach my wife, only directly .i missed with her concern for my problems ,someone to speak to , to rely on ,common interests and time spent out together , although she misses the money i sometimes didn't provide her for raising the kid , for I was not satisfied and negleted giving her money .I left interesting jobs and careers because of this instability and luck of support . my daughter said money is all that what her mom wanted from me , althought I know she cares really. for my wife works and is not communicative nor kind and much independant and egocentric I think and my friends told me she needs professional counseling for she was violent and calls only when she needs something .Most of all I miss sex at home .I can't have affairs outside .I tried to divorce but i failed because of this kind of schizo affective disorder in medical historic report .My daughter ,11 is aware of all theses problems and tries to carry with me these worries .
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Correction :I miss affection , love ,and don't know how to approach my wife, only directly .i missed with her concern for my problems ,someone to speak to , to rely on ,common interests and time spent out together , although she misses the money i sometimes didn't provide her for raising the kid , for I was not satisfied and negleted giving her money .I left interesting jobs and careers because of this instability and luck of support . my daughter said money is all that what her mom wanted from me , althought I know she cares really. for my wife works and is not communicative nor kind and much independant and egocentric I think and my friends told me she needs professional counseling for she was violent and calls only when she needs something .Most of all I miss sex at home .I can't have affairs outside .I tried to divorce but i failed because of this kind of schizo affective disorder with good reminiscence in medical historic report .My daughter ,11 is aware of all theses problems and tries to carry with me these worries .

this sounds like a lot of depth and important matters that could each be a full discussion for us. How can I best be of service to you ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Dr Captain ,I'm sorry againI had to return home to refill mycard .I would say the third possibility would be fine or a3) A more back-and-forth approach to dialog, where we can both converse, and provide a longer series of questions and answers, with the opportunity to have more details clarified and expanded, over a longer period of time.A direct summary to my post would be fine to and we can try after a back and forth approach to dialog .I'm better now for I practice meditation and I am about to clarify things with my wife

Sounds good! To be honest, your post has so many different aspects that are important to address - where would you like me to start?