Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can I get a medical license on line and used that to get…

Customer Question
Can I get a...

Can I get a medical license on line and used that to get marijuana today. And what is the cost

Doctor's Assistant: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)? You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Doctor. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

I have diabetes and trouble sleeping

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I get pain in my feet and loss of appetite

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

It just comes and goes. IV only had diabetes for 1 year now

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
4/1/2017
Doctor: Dr. David, Board Certified Physician replied 1 year ago
Dr. David, Board Certified Physician

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

https://medicalmarijuana.ca/patients/who-is-eligible-3/

doctors here can not help you apply.

but the application site is above

and you have to have your primary care doctor help you with the application and documentation that you need medical marijuana.

sounds like you have a sleep disorder and that is one of the categories that medical marijuana is allowed for

let me know if you have questions.