Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have a question when I was younger i had a small cause of…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question when I was younger i had a small cause of pica and i ate couch stuffing well i ate a small piece of it and never felt like it went down so i never bother with it now iys hurting me i can feel it movong up in my throat kinda nervous would it do more harm me if i get it out ?

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

I start having it now actually i can eat and drink water fine but i habe momebts when i wheeze btw i dont do it no more i was young and dumb

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No thats all

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
3/22/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

how old are you now?