Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

What hospital/s in Los Angeles, CA area treat

Customer Question
What hospital/s in Los...

What hospital/s in Los Angeles, CA area treat Guillain-Barre?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

My sister-in-law lives in Arroyo Grande, CA and has seen seen two/three doctors, and not one has given her a diagnosis for her symptoms. They don't know what to do for her. She has the same symptoms as we found under Mayo Clinic. She called the Mayo Clinic in AZ, and they do not take Medicare patients.

Doctor's Assistant: This sounds important. The doctor will definitely help you with this. I'm going to connect you with a doctor who has 2592 happy customers and a 4.6 out of 5 Rating. Anything else we should know before I connect you?

The three doctors I know of that she saw were: Primary Doctor, Cardiologist Doctor, and a Neurologist. She had Cataract and Glaucoma surgery on right eye on March 10, 2017. She does not walk well, and wakes up every night with swollen legs, and they are RED? She is now waking up having difficulty breathing.

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

She started walking funny about three years ago. She is worse at night while sleeping. She has a hospital bed, and sleeps with her knees up, and her head raised.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2017
Doctor: Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Bob
Dr. Bob, Medical Doctor

Hi there. Did the cardiologist and neurologist clear her? Is she taking any medications?