Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

My left foot is swollen ever since I cam home from the

Customer Question
My left foot is...

My left foot is swollen ever since I cam home from the Hospital after a bad bout of pneumonia. I am a 78 year-old female and am 5' 3" and 102 lbs. What can I do about it?

Doctor's Assistant: Any recent injuries? How long have you been dealing with the swelling?

No injuries. Three weeks. I also have had erratic blood pressure very high in the am (165-1850) and low at night (95-110) taking 160 and after taking 160mg Diovan in the morning and 6.2mg Coreg twice a day.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Had ultrasound on legs no blood clots.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2017
Doctor: Dr Chip (M.D.), Doctor replied 1 year ago

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I do't know how to do that.

No problem

Is it just the foot that's swollen and no part of the leg?

Any pain or change in skin color?

And was the ultrasound because of the swelling?

Family Physician, Doctor