Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

I have an appointment today for physical therapy for

Customer Question
arthritus and back pain. I...
I have an appointment today for physical therapy for arthritus and back pain. I woke this morn with pain in right ankle,do not know what may have caused it. Clinic told me that would have to be my decision whether,I change my appt. trying to decide id I should should change appt.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2017
Doctor: Dr Uzair, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor

Hello, my name is***** and I shall be assisting you today. I'm reviewing your query & will get back to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

You can go for physical therapy as it can help relieve pain in your ankle as well. Apply ibuprofen gel and take one ibuprofen tablet as well to relieve pain till your session.

Hope this helps.

Please do leave a positive rating for the service by clicking on the stars on top of the screen.

Regards.

Please let me know if you have followup questions.