Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I have an appointment for Physical therapy today,but i woke

up this morning with pain...
I have an appointment for Physical therapy today,but i woke up this morning with pain in my right ankle. Trying to decide if I should reschedule?
3/21/2017

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

Were you scheduled for physiotherapy of ankle?

What have you been diagnosed?

no therapy is for arthritus and back pain

I am sorry, I cannot phone you but I am writing you the answer here.

If ankle pain is mild, you may go ahead with physical therapy. That would help in ankle pain too.

If pain is moderate to severe, you may reschedule it.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive 5 star rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

The rating button is on the left upper side of this thread.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

Thank you,cancel phone call.

You are very welcome.

Dr. Captain
Dr. Captain, Physician
Phone call session started
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor