Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Is it possible for someone with negative thyroid antibody…

Is it possible for...

Is it possible for someone with negative thyroid antibody count to reverse autoimmune condition by strict diet and exercise alone. Went from levothyroxine to armour back to the other one and wondering what best med is to self regulate condition until conditions return to normal wo treatment

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

Yes. Currently and have two with differing treatment on best meds for now

Doctor's Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?

No allergies. Can't flush casein/dairy with food sensitivity to gluten, corn, cane sugar. 137 mg levothyroxine and now 60 mg of armour to reverse hypothyroid to hyperthyroid back to normal condition

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Long history of antibiotic use with chronic ear infections, 10 sets t tubes, mastoidectomy, asthma, tonsils/adnoids

3/15/2017
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

How old are you?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
37 years of age Caucasian male

There is no evidence that diet can reverse this

I'm sorry

why did you go to armour?

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Dr. Captain
Dr. Captain, Physician
Phone call session started