Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Is it possible for someone with negative thyroid antibody

count to reverse autoimmune condition...
Is it possible for someone with negative thyroid antibody count to reverse autoimmune condition by strict diet and exercise alone. Went from levothyroxine to armour back to the other one and wondering what best med is to self regulate condition until conditions return to normal wo treatment
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes. Currently and have two with differing treatment on best meds for now
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: No allergies. Can't flush casein/dairy with food sensitivity to gluten, corn, cane sugar. 137 mg levothyroxine and now 60 mg of armour to reverse hypothyroid to hyperthyroid back to normal condition
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Long history of antibiotic use with chronic ear infections, 10 sets t tubes, mastoidectomy, asthma, tonsils/adnoids
3/15/2017
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

How old are you?

37 years of age Caucasian male

There is no evidence that diet can reverse this

I'm sorry

why did you go to armour?

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
Dr. Captain
Dr. Captain, Physician
Phone call session started
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor