Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

If I'm not producing testosterone and taking testosterone

If I'm not producing testosterone...
If I'm not producing testosterone and taking testosterone gel. Would it do any good to take a testosterone booster that's supposed to use up the free natural testosterone. Also been researching clomiphene.
JA: The Doctor's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost. What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: Low sex drive. Fatigue a lot. I am lazy and Or but I know I'm truly not
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: Never heard of clomiphene. Till today. I have been wanting to go to a specialist just for these problems and I don't think a urologist is it. That's who I have been useing for the past 15 years
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I'm on xanax almost 4mg a day and hydrocodone. Have herniated disc and pinched nerve in back
3/15/2017
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

How old are you?

45. Was lifting 3 times a week and making it almost 2 now. Forcing myself to go. I am in descent shape
I tested 900 at 10am in September for testosterone. Put the gel on at 420am. By 6. Or less I'm wore out. I do drive about 200 miles a day 5 days a week for work

It sounds like the opiates and xanax might be the issue

what doses do you take?

Just want to know who or how to seek help. Am I seeing the right doctor. Hypogonadism I think I seen a report say. Almost 4mg of xanax a day and 3 10-325 hydro

Did you know that xanax and hydro reduce your ability to make and use testosterone?

Also 50mg of cataflam 4x a d

did you see my reply?

Would it do any good to get on a free test boost if I'm not producing

No it would not help

Your goal should be getting off xanax and hydro

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave a 5 star rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. Phil" in the medicine, cardiology or pharmacy categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor
I tried with xanax it's almost impossible. But been breaking in half. Yes I will and thank you.

welcome :)

good luck my friend

it will be tough but you can do it

Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor