Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

I would like to know if it is reasonably safe to take 1000

mg of Tylenol followed by...
I would like to know if it is reasonably safe to take 1000 mg of Tylenol followed by 5 ml of promethazine/codeine syrup.
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: There are several taken by my Mother daily: toprol-xl, varsartan, ciprofloxacin, Rx folic acid, cetirizine. Allergies are statins, erythromycin, septra, rifampicin, myelo-kit
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: My Mother has an extensive medical history. The top conditions are Diabetes Mellitus type 2, a stent in the RCA, stents in the right femoral and left iliac branch, osteoporosis. Also, she get prolia injections every six months. She is insulin dependent.
3/1/2017
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor

Hello and thanks for trusting me to help you. I am a board certified consultant with over 30 years of experience.
I understand your concern.

Yes she can take 1000 mg of Tylenol followed by 5 ml of promethazine/codeine syrup safely.
Let me know if you have any further query so we can discuss it thoroughly in every aspect.
Please use the REPLY/SEND BUTTON to reply back to me. It's request to avoid poor/bad rating.
Please provide a positive rating by clicking on 5 stars.
It’s my pleasure to continue this conversation until you satisfy.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks.

It's my privilege to help you if you have any further query regarding your this health issue.
May I help you further?
Waiting for your response.

Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil
Dr.Anil, Doctor