Medical

Have Medical Questions? Ask a Doctor Online!

Ask a Doctor,

Medical

Waiting for answer. Doxycycline. Ans. in previous note

Customer Question
waiting for answer JA: Have you...
waiting for answer
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: yes, doxycycline
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: ans. in previous note
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/24/2017
Doctor: Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor replied 9 months ago
Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Medical Doctor

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

The cardio amyloidosis which have, has caused shortness of breath, an Ejection fraction of 45, eighteen years ago, it was 87'I am taking 60 to 80 mgs. LASSIX, & limiting salt intake , both have helped symptoms.I also had a HEART CATH., all bloob vessels are clean & pristine.no plaque or blockages. Heart muscle is thicker than norm & stiffer than norm., OTHER MEDS| Voltaren 75mg., 1per/day.aspirin 81mg., coenzymeQ10, finasteride5mg. , tamsulosin, .4mgpotassium chl. 8mg.,krill90mg/day doxycycline 100mg/d..culturelle proboitic do you have any reccomendations? any hope to curtaled production of this protein fiber being produced by my bone marrow?? my heart is out of sync., blood pressure is low.,

Thanks for this question.

There is not much that can be done for amyloidosis

what did your doctor say?

Family Physician, Doctor