How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband had a erpc test and they couldn't get through

Customer Question

my husband had a erpc test and they couldn't get through because passage was blocked so now thr specialist is ordering something with a spy scope we don't understand yet until we can talk to the dr more
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: yes and he can't have a mri because of his pacemaker
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: stroke 1999, copd
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.

Hello, this is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 8 months ago.

here is more information on the spy scope procedure.

it has been around for some time and is safe.

hopefully they will be able to get into the bile duct system this time.