Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Can you take protonix and doxycycline together? Does the…

Can you take protonix and...
Can you take protonix and doxycycline together?Does the protonix affect the absorption of the doxycycline?
1/15/2017
Dr. Muneeb Ali

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Actually you can take protonix and doxycycline together as they dont have any interactions with each other. Secondly it wont effect the absorption of doxycycline either, the reason being the pantoprazole is a newer proton pump inhibitor and wont effect the absorption of doxycyline either.

Do you have any more questions?

Please leave a POSITIVE rating by clicking on the stars above, until you do i am not compensated for my time. You can continue to ask follow-up questions even after the POSITIVE rating. You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-muneeb-ali/

Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali
Dr. Muneeb Ali, Doctor