How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Need second opinion regarding Geriatric Psychiatrist review,

Customer Question

Need second opinion regarding Geriatric Psychiatrist review, UCSF or Stanford Hosp. Palo Alto
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking? Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Yes, several medicatiolns due to 4th heart pacer. Due to extreme hearing impact three children supplied information desiring Conservatureship, with their input the Psychiatrist approved via their attorney. Patient, 88, is in full control of mental capacity and is seeking an Attorney with expertise in these matters to legally deny any conservature, and return him legally to manage all his personal affairs.
JA: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?
Customer: Yes, also PAMF & Ei Camino Hosp., Mt.View. Concern exists that possible collusion exists between physicians, money an issue in this family , otherwise a second opinion would have been requested! They want total has Physical control, the other Estate control. Totally unwarranted.
Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 6 months ago.

Hi, this is Dr Phil, here to assist you. I am Board Certified with over 10 years of experience. I will respond with my answer shortly. Thank you.

Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 6 months ago.

How can I help with this?

Do you want a doctor or lawyer to help?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This is unacceptable, all I asked for was the name(s) of a Geriatric Psychiatrist at UCSF or Stanford Medical, Palo Alto. I await the name/input, not ways and means to get offers. I consider the response to my question as a means of evaluating your services. I asked for a Geriatric Psychiatrist MD. considered medical not legal!
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 6 months ago.

Do you still want a suggestion?