How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2592
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to consult a rheumotoligist for lupus nephtiris and

Customer Question

i need to consult a rheumotoligist for lupus nephtiris and blood pressure issues
JA: Is this consistent, or is there some fluctuation in blood pressure?
Customer: fluctutation, though my wife is in full remission since 3 or 4 years now
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: i can send the latest medical report but i need a rhuemy for lupus
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr.Saleem replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JA. I am Dr Saleem , a conultant cardiologist. We deal with blood pressure issues in such patients quite frequently. Would it be ok if i can answer you ?