Medical

Have medical questions? Ask a doctor online!

Ask a Doctor,

Hii Just a quick question Does yeast infection goes away? No…

Customer Question
Hii Just a quick...

Hii Just a quick question Does yeast infection goes away?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

No I haven't I bought a cream But I don't know what it is

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Medical
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/10/2017
Doctor: Dr Josh, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr Josh
Dr Josh, Doctor

Myself Dr Josh. and I’m happy to help with your question today.Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

What is your age & gender?

Please tell your symptoms that you think are due to yeast infection?

Waiting for your reply…

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Please give details about your symptoms,so that I can evaluate them & give you the final answer.

I am online & is waiting for your reply.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Dear customer

Thank you for being online.

Yes,yeast infection is completely curable.

Following helps to treat the yeast infection:

So bot***** *****ne is yes,yeast infection is completely curable & goes away with these treatments.

• Apply ointment monistat cream.It is a broad spectrum anti-fungal agent.It is available as over the counter without prescription.

• Oral antifungal medication like fluconazole (diflucan) or Itraconazole (sporanox) may be required.It is prescription medication & you need to get a prescription from your doctor.

Thank you.

Hope this helped

If you have any further question then you can ask me.

Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today ,we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh

Just checking in to see how things are going.Have you taken the above described treatment for fungal infection?

Do you need further assistance?Is there anything else that you would like to know?

Please don't forget to leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you.

we only get after positive feedback.

Bonus is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Dr.Josh